Physical Benefits of Massage
- Pain relief!
- Balances the nervous system; relieves stress and aids relaxation
- Decreases muscle tension and stiffness; daily activities are once again enjoyable when your body movements are eased
- Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion, allowing you to do more of the things you enjoy!
- Enhances athletic performance
- Speeds healing after surgery or injuries; reduces pain and swelling; lessens formation of excessive scar tissue
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing; overall wellness and revitalization is enhanced when your body tissues receive adequate oxygen
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids; strengthens the immune system
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin; a glowing complexion is revealed!
- Improves posture; proper distribution of weight on your joints will refine each and every movement and position required of you in your day!
Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Cultivates a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Relieves mental stress; enhances your capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Encourages your awareness and appreciation of the mind-body connection
- Improves your ability to monitor stress signals as they arise and respond appropriately
- lessen anxiety
- alleviate depression
- revitalize your busy mind
- find solace in the hectic pace of our society
- increase your overall sense of well-being
- empower yourself by receiving education, resources and self-care tips from your massage therapist